The first step in all of our services is listening. We’ll take the time to get to know you and understand the unique details regarding your family and your business.
Protect your wishes, your legacy, and your loved ones.
We’re committed to helping you and your family avoid unnecessary stress, expense, and heartache. The custom estate plan we design will be based on your values, your wishes, and the legacy you want to leave for your loved ones. We can also collaborate with your trusted advisors—your CPA, financial planner, or insurance agent—to develop contingency plans for the uncertainties of life such as disability, illness, or death, so that no matter what happens, you and your family will be protected.
Cherish De La Cruz’s extensive experience in investment and insurance, as well as in family and business law, give her a unique perspective that she brings to designing an estate plan to cover both your personal and financial interests.
Our Estate Planning services include:
- Comprehensive Estate Plans
- Revocable Living Trusts and Irrevocable Trusts
- Advanced Health Care Directives
- Power of Attorneys (Business and Personal Financial)
- Special Needs Trusts
Download Our Estate Planning Questionnaire
Probate and Trust Administration
You don’t have to settle your loved ones’ estate alone.
After a loved one has passed, the last thing you should have to do is to navigate the probate system or administer an estate alone. De la Cruz Law, LLC has the legal knowledge and sensitivity to help you through every step of this difficult and complicated process. We will take the time to listen to your concerns, explain the details, and ensure that your loved one’s estate is administered in the most efficient and professional way.
Our Probate and Trust Administration Services Include:
- Filing the appropriate Probate Petitions with the court
- Determining what assets and debts need to be paid out of the estate
- Assist with distributing assets to creditors, heirs and beneficiaries
Trust Administration Services also include helping the trustee (the person managing the trust) be sure the Trust is Properly handled/administered, which may involve:
- Reviewing the trust document
- Gathering all of the trust assets
- Explaining trustee responsibilities
- Helping file the appropriate tax paperwork
- Collecting death benefits
- Creating subtrusts
Download Estate & Probate Administration Questionnaire
Get smart legal advice for your small business.
Our Small Business Services include:
- Corporate, LLC, or Partnership formation
- Shareholder Operating Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Business Compliance
- Business Succession Planning
Is your Business legally compliant?
Get our free Small Business Legal Audit Checklist to help you stay on top of important details, including making sure your:
- Contracts provide full protection
- Governmental filings are complete and accurate
- Bookkeeping is in order
- Operations are in compliance with all applicable laws
We believe in being transparent about costs, so we’ve included a breakdown of how our pricing works.
Wills & Trusts
Depending on your individual preference, Estate Plans can be based on a will or a trust.
Fees for services, like setting up guardianships and conservatorships or business planning and succession matters, are billed by the hour.
Attorney time is billed at $375 per hour. Paralegals are billed at a lower rate. Hourly cases generally require a 10-hour retainer and are automatically replenished in five-hour increments, which are charged to a credit card on file. Clients are notified when additional retainers will be charged.